ADVISORY: Obhof to join U.S. Senator Portman for Ribbon Cutting Celebrating the Expansion of Medina County Children's Center
COLUMBUS – Senate President Larry Obhof (R-Medina) today, July 19, 2019 at 1:00 p.m will join U.S. Senator Rob Portman along with state and local leaders to celebrate the expansion of The Medina County Children’s Center in Medina Ohio.
The center provides support services for abused and neglected children such as a child advocacy center, family visitation center and anti-human trafficking awareness programs.
- Senate President Larry Obhof
- U.S. Senator Rob Portman
- Minority Leader Kenny Yuko
- Representative Stephen D. Hambley
- Kimberly Marshall, Economic Development Director, City of Medina
- Brian Cullen, Board President, Children’s Center of Medina County
- Mayor Dennis Hanwell, City of Medina
TODAY, Friday, July 19, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
Medina County Children’s Center
724 E. Smith Road, Medina, OH 44256