COLUMBUS—State Senator Bob Peterson (R-Washington Court House) announced today he has secured funding in the state's Capital Budget for key projects in the 17th District.
That includes funding in Pickaway County:
- $250,000 for Everts Athletic and Arts Community Center
- $225,000 for Pickaway County Memorial Hall
- $200,000 for Pickaway County Community Foundation Children's Museum
- $150,000 for Ohio Christian University Organic Chemistry Labs
- $75,000 for Tarlton Community Building
"I am thrilled we were able to secure funding for so many important projects," said Peterson. "From agriculture to the arts and from education to athletics, these projects will greatly help enhance the quality of life, economic development, and job growth in the 17th District today and for generations to come."
A full list of community projects for the entire state will be available later this week.
The Capital Budget will go to the Governor's desk for signing now that it has been approved by the House and Senate.