COLUMBUS—State Senator Michael Rulli (R-Salem) announced today he has secured funding for numerous key projects in the 33rd District. Rulli obtained $4,465,000 in funding for eleven projects in Mahoning County and $1,900,000 for seven projects in Columbiana County.
Capital Budget funding secured by Rulli includes:
- $700,000 for Salem City Village Green Park
- $750,000 for Environmental Education Pavilion at Forest Lawn Park
- $600,000 for DeYor Preforming Arts Center $600,000
- $300,000 for Butler Art Museum
"I am thrilled we were able to obtain solid funding for so many important projects," said Rulli. "From the arts to the environment and from athletics to industry, these projects will greatly help enhance the quality of life in the 33rd District right now and for generations to come."
This is a full list Capital Budget funding for projects secured by Rulli:
- Salem City Village Green Park $700,000
- Utica Shale Academy $300,000
- Coke Oven Community Civic Center Park $250,000
- East Liverpoool Revitalization Project $200,000
- East Liverpool Athletic Center $200,000
- Wellsville Marina Dredging $150,000
- Columbiana County Junior Fair Agriculture and Event Center $100,000
- Environmental Education Pavilion at Forest Lawn Park $750,000
- Community Literacy Workforce and Cultural Center $650,000
- DeYor Preforming Arts Center $600,000
- OH WOW! $600,000
- Mahoning County Agricultural Society Canfield Fair $500,000
- AGR Flying High $400,000
- Butler Art Museum $300,000
- Innovative Energy and Technology Workforce Training Center $250,000
- Youngstown Heritage Manor $250,000
- Austintown Township Park Bandshell Replacement $140,000
- Poland Historical Society $25,000
A full list of community projects for the entire state will be available later this week.
The Capital Budget will go to the Governor's desk for signing once it is approved by the House and Senate on Wednesday.